KM’s Week in Review:
Monday:
Learning about the history of Thanksgiving was interesting. The students seemed to really enjoy learning about how simple the lives were of the early settlers. We talked about all of the things we are thankful for in our lives. We also were able to go to the computer lab and work on the computers.
Tuesday:
We had a blast today celebrating and preparing for Thanksgiving! We had a lot of crafts, books and math activities all related to the upcoming holiday! J We also were able to get together with our Reading Buddies. Our Reading Buddies are Mrs. Kalantzis third grade class. Fun!
All About Me:
John Topolewski
I wish you and your loved ones a wonderful and Happy Thanksgiving. I am so thankful for all of the children in our class this year and I am also very thankful for all of you~the supportive parents!! Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment